The Psychology department’s magazine, Zeitgeist brings together academia and trivia, creative expression of the self and insightful observation of others. Focusing on what awes and inspires us- the human mind- this publication is the perfect platform to express what moves you, what scares you and ultimately, what makes you who you are.
The task is to create a poster that best expresses the chosen theme and can be used for the cover of Zeitgeist magazine.
• The theme will be given on the spot. There will be multiple options to choose from.
• Only 1 entry per person is allowed.
• Participants will have 35 minutes to complete the task.
• Participants will have to get all the materials, only an A3 sheet will be provided.
• Each entry must be original in concept, design and execution. Plagiarism will lead to immediate disqualification.
Participants are required to be present at the venue (Psychology Lab, Lady Shri Ram College) on 26th August, 2014 at 12:45 PM for the event and Prize Distribution
Interested participants must register by 21st August with Tanya, 09818226589 or Prashansa, 08527874230
You can also register by filling the form given below: